Saturday, March 24, 2018

Table of Contents Outline

In the image below, I have drawn some of the examples that I had researched to brainstorm on what mine could be like. 

The center drawing of the photo is what my Table of Contents will most likely look like. 
Since I like the idea of showing more pictures on the left page but not too much, I decided on locating some informational quote, title, or saying in the center. And on the right page, there will be one image in the center, with the rest of the content info surrounding it. So as you can see, the pages will have a cool contrasting layout. 


I will also incorporate page numbers for the images and separate categories for the content information like, "Features," "Interviews," "Tutorials," and "In Every Issue."

No comments:

Post a Comment